Do you have that rare combination of razor-sharp analytical skills and account management prowess? Are you looking for a role where you have a chance to interact with decision makers at all levels of a company?
Jobs2Careers is the leading programmatic job advertising marketplace with more than 20 million registered users and over 2 billion monthly searches. What makes Jobs2Careers stand out? We re mission-driven: we help people find work. We connect the best talent with the right opportunities in the most efficient way possible. We believe that to be the best, we must hire the best - and help them become even better. At Jobs2Careers, you ll find an environment of collaboration, encouragement, transparency, and a little bit of fun.
As a Client Success Analyst (CSA) on the Client Services Team, you:
- Use independent judgment and decision-making to manage book of business of up to $1MM per month
- Provide excellent service to all internal and external customers at all times
- Assist Sales in bringing new clients on board and set them up in our systems
- Monitor the performance and health of client campaigns and optimize them to ensure continuous improvement
- As a client partner, seek opportunities for relationship and revenue growth
- Become an expert on our clients and their industry as specialist
- Learn our technology to help clients find the right talent
- Document best practices and help train your teammates (in Salesforce and Confluence)
- Work with Sales and Engineering to implement positive changes that directly impact our company s revenue and success
- Communicate - by phone, email, or meeting - all updates, issues, and achievements to our clients and internal teams in a timely, concise manner
- Develop skills and become internally certified in SQL, Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence
As you learn and grow at J2C, your in-depth experience with our products will make you very influential in the decisions and changes that contribute to our success over the next few years.
What we re looking for:
- Bachelor s degree, preferably with a technical background
- One to four years of experience, but will train
- Excellent customer service, written, and verbal communication skills
- Technology or analytics background or education preferred - Be analytical and love data
- Open to change in a fast-paced team environment
- High attention to detail and a quick learner
- Ability to effortlessly multi-task and problem solve
- Working knowledge in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel (especially Pivot Tables), and Google products
- Competitive salary
- Free gym membership
- Comprehensive, company-paid health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for you and your dependents
- 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution
- Paid company holidays and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Awesome company events
Sound like a good fit? Please apply!
A cover letter is required and must include the minimum total compensation you are seeking.
Jobs2Careers is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Associated topics: business analyst, business systems analyst, client, consult, consultant, crm, customer, market, sales, senior consultant
• Post ID: 27938907 austin