Offering full-time and part-time positions at Brookdale. Rated as top place to work!
Looking to join a leader in Assisted Living to grow your career? We employ more than 80,000 associates nationwide and we're hiring for our next great associates to work at our luxury assisted living community.
Working for Brookdale is more than a company, it is a calling. Make a difference in the lives of seniors while growing a meaningful and rewarding career.
We believe you should be rewarded for your hard work. Here's what we have to offer you:
- Full Time & Part Time Hours
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Paid Time Off
- Education Reimbursement
- 401k Savings Retirement Plan
- Health Insurance for Full-time employees
- Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver Recognition Programs
- With countless mentors and training programs, we'll grow your passions and invest in your professional development.
- Ranked Best Place to work for caregivers & CNAs by myCNAjobs.com
- Caregivers - No Certification Required
- Resident Aides - No Certification Required
- Certified Nursing Assistants / Certified Nurse Aide / CNAs
- CNA Resident Aides
- Certified Medication Assistant
- No experience required; positions available for both new and seasoned caregivers
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to pass a drug screen
- Ability to provide professional references
- Compassion - we're looking for reliable caregivers with a passion for service, family values, and a true desire to help the elderly
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace
Associated topics: arnp c, associate, bilingual, bsn, certified nurse midwife, clinic, cns, fnp, gerontological nurse practitioner, splst
• Post ID: 27999617 austin